Friday, July 24, 2009

All the free birthday promotions I have in my inbox...

Photobucket
Well Sunday is my 28th birthday and I'm not really excited about turning 28 but I am super excited about all the free promotions that I had in my email inbox. I was so excited and wanted to share with everyone all the free stuff you can get.

Victoria's Secret - I received a coupon/card in the mail about a month ago for $10 off $10 purchase and something else but I can't remember. I lost this coupon and haven't been able to use it.

O'Charley's - $5 off $20 purchase

LoneStar Steakhouse - Free Entree (up to $15 value) No purchase required

Texas Roadhouse - Free appetizer or sidekick of ribs (no purchase required)

Dairy Queen - Blizzard Fan Club Free 16oz blizzard with the purchase of a 16oz blizzard

Arby's - Free swirl shake with any roastburger purchase

Chili's - Free dessert with the purchase of any entree


Old Country Buffet
- One free buffet meal with the purchase of one buffet meal


Pizza Hut
- Free Chocolate Dunker Dessert with the purchase of any large pizza

The only problem I might have with all these free offers is that I only have a couple of weeks to use them. They expire too soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jess!