Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Walmart.com: August Rush Only $2.50, The Notebook $2.50, The Green Mile $2.50 + Lots More



Wow! If you are wanting to snatch up a few inexpensive movies for stocking stuffers and/or Christmas gifts, look no further! Walmart.com currently has a nice select of DVDs marked down quite a bit – with prices starting at just $2.50! Head on over here to browse through their selection.

August Rush Only $2.50
As I’ve said many times before, I am seriously in love with this movie! It’s one of the few movies that I can literally watch over and over and over again. The music is amazing, the story is amazing, and the ending is amazing! If you haven’t seen it, I can almost guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

The Notebook only $2.50
One of my favorite love stories!

The Green Mile only $2.50



Going the Distance only $2.50

+ lots more!  THESE ARE SELLING OUT FAST!!!!

* Shipping is just $0.97.

0 comments: