Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hot fudge Sundae Cupcakes & Slutty Brownies?!?! UPDATED

I can't wait to make these for a church function this weekend!  Look how yummy!  I'm keeping it simple by just using store bought chocolate cake mix and fudge from a squeeze bottle for the topping.

Pinned Image


I'm also going to make 'slutty brownies' too.  But I will call it 'Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Cake' instead!  I'm turning it into a cake instead of brownies.  And I will also keep it simple by using store bought chocolate chip cookie mix & brownie mix from a package.  This looks super yummy too!

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-07


UPDATE:  The cupcakes turned out perfect and looked so yummy that I had someone from the weekend ask me to make cupcakes for her kids upcoming birthday party and she wanted to pay me for it!  The brownies were a bit overcooked and didn't look at all like the picture... however they did taste really good still.  Just have to remember to take them out while they are still gooey... just like any other cookie you make in the oven.  Gooey raw looking cookies always turn out the best after they have cooled off.  I should have remembered that!

0 comments: